Hi team, We have a new born at home and my access/time on my emails were a bit hectic in the last few weeks. I came back in June to check how the campaign is as it was supposed to end by end of May, so kept this in mind. I found now, that you were nice enough to open up "early bird pricing" for everyone retrospectively, which is amazing and read the update that I should have been able to add multiple Mini Museums in the pledge time for this price too (you can see I added a couple stands already as I could do that last time I checked it out). While I don't only buy for myself but these Museums will be christmas gifts to a couple of our family members too, I am wondering about two things: 1) Now that I could have added the extra Museums but didn't, it means that only the original one will be the "early bird" price and the other ones will be regular one? 2) I am using a virtual card for the payment, so I allocate the money needed and not more for security purposes. However ,if I had added the extra museums as add-ons, I could ha paid for everything (except shipping) right away, but now I would only pay for one museum. How and when am I paying for the others that I would like to buy? Thank you in advance for helping out.

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 2