Well, I checked my stuff, and it seems like I got everything at least! I see some folks who's dice is missing or something, so I count myself lucky on that. Buuuut the first three issues: 1. Found some pretty big misprints on the book. Mainly in the Table of Contents page, but I haven't fully explored the book yet. Here's hoping that's the only issue. 2. The 22-card oracles deck box has got a pretty hefty dent in the back. 3. On the chaos die, the "Unknown" face (the big circle) is unpainted. The chaos die having a whole face unpainted is the only one that -actually- bothers me. The table of contents is whatever, I don't doubt that I can just ask for corrections if something REALLY is unable to be understood through context at least (Cuz some of the text is overlapping eachother in a jumble), and the dent in the little box didn't hurt the cards any so no big deal to me. All the cards are okay, the prints are okay, and the cloth is okay. Everything else is pretty darn spiffy! The only 2 things I wanna know is: 1. Is there a PDF of the book as well or something? Would love to keep it digitally if able even if I got the physical copy right here. 2. Is it just my d12 that has the unpainted side, or is that everyone's? Or was that just a painting defect/issue? And if possible, is there anything that can be done about that?

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 4