Project Update: We've unlocked the Otherworld stretch goal for Vergence
Just one day after unlocking Journey to Hel supplement for Vergence, we've had another good funding day and unlocked Otherworld. We're in the final days of the campaign, but I'm hoping to get to the last supplement goal—Voidwall.
Just four more days to go. Soon after the end of the campaign, we will get the fully playable digital pre-release version of the core book out to all backers.
Thanks for your support!
Project Update: Vergence: Second stretch goal achieved!
Just a quick note to announce that we have met our second stretch goal! We will be completing the Journey to Hel supplement and getting that out in digital form to all backers. Four days to go, so here's hoping we get another stretch goal completed.
Thanks so much for your support!
Project Update: Vergence update—30 November
We have seven days left in the Vergence crowdfunding campaign. Right now we are at $2,144—enough to fund the campaign and the first stretch goal and $156 away from the second stretch goal (Journey to Hel). I would love to achieve at least that goal.
Right now I expect to get digital copies of the prerelease version of the game out to backers soon after the campaign ends.
I love all the ideas for the supplements and additional playbooks and contacts. The voidwall with more powers and cool artifacts is what made my eyes open wide. Then thinking about what you find there and how it maybe could effect other realms in significant ways. I was wondering while you are on your travels, is the gm using clocks to generate changes btween factions and families, making some stronger or different in some ways?
Project Update: Vergence update—24 November
This is an update for backers and followers on the Vergence crowdfunding campaign on Backerkit. There are 14 days left in the campaign. Progress so far:
- The base funding goal has been reached, so the game is funded.
- We are 89.8% of the way toward the first stretch goal: Prosperity Engine: A Guidebook to the Construct, by Navi and Shawn Drake. We are really looking forward to reaching that goal, because we want to see what they come up with! If we reach other stretch goals before the end of the campaign, that will be even better.
Please get the word out to anyone who might be interested in Vergence.
Meanwhile, I am working to complete the digital prerelease of the game that will be distributed to all backers soon after the campaign ends. This will be a fully playable, thoroughly playtested version of the core book, playbooks, challenge sheets, and handouts. I've been doing a final editing and page layout pass to get the book in as close to final form as possible. I can't wait to get that out.
If you have not done so already, please feel free to stop by our Discord server and say hi. You can ask questions, check in with other folks interested in Vergence, check out sample documents, and learn about where we are going with the game. Here is an invite:
Project Update: Vergence News
A few things to note:
- We are now over 60% of the way to our first stretch goal. 23 days to go. I am really looking forward to at least seeing The Prosperity Engine by Navi and Shawn Drake.
- Since the game is funded, I am actively working on the core game prerelease PDF. It should go out soon after the crowdfunding campaign ends. The game, handouts, and character sheets are in a very playable state, even if the page layout still needs a bunch of work.
- We've been running a Discord server for people interested in Vergence for a couple of years now. Here is an invite. Please come and say hello.
Project Update: Funded!
I am deeply pleased that Vergence has met it's initial funding goal in three days! That means we will be getting the full preview version of the game out to all backers shortly after the campaign ends at the start of December and then get to work on the final game for delivery ASAP after that.
Thanks so much to everyone who backed the project so far!
We have some great stretch goals we are working to meet. The first is Prosperity Engine by Navi and Shawn Drake. I think that one will be awesome, so please get the word out to anyone you know who might be interested in backing.