I got the tracking for my Fridge-pledge around 10 days ago and have been eagerly waiting to get the game and I finally recieved it today! I've seen other people being concerned in the comments and I hope I can debunk some of those concerns. Good things: - All components recieved (Including strech goals) and nothing is missing in my box. - Most of the components looks really nice and seems to be the quality I expected. - The cans and coasters looks stunning and are easy to open Bad things: - As other mentioned, I'm also having a hard time seeing the silver foil finish. The Thundergryph logo seems to have a silver sheen to it, but that is pretty much it. The box looks nice though. - The rulebook for the expansions is combined into one small booklet, so having each of the expansion rules put inside each can is going to require finding the rules online (there is a QR code for that) and some home printing - The dice for Light Seeker I fear might get worn quickly as they are used. The paint on the edges is chipping a bit on my dice (Fresh from the package). Overall I'm happy with the project and is looking forward to playing the games with friends both at home and on the run!

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 0