Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

68 comments
user avatar image for Katelynn Olney
5 months ago

Hi again. Before I confirm, I just want to be sure I didn't miss it as an option: is there a way to pick a different strap/insert for our bags without buying a separate one? I really want a black strap for my bluejay bag but I didnt see the option and I'm at the confirm screen now - definitely don't want to have missed the option! Thank you so much c:

Hey! Each bag comes with its matching strap/insert, then any others would need to be add-ons

user avatar image for Parris Southworth
5 months ago

Oh I can't wait! The seagull should come with a french fries pin! :)

user avatar image for Dorian
5 months ago

Yay! I can’t wait to add-on all the things! 😂🐦

user avatar image for Ashley Fox
5 months ago

Is the crow's magpie wing insert only available as an add-on?

Yes - crow bags automatically come with the black insert and any other colors must be add-ons

user avatar image for marg
5 months ago

No baby bird pins? I was really hoping to get them

I just added them! Sorry, totally missed them during setup! they are now available in the add-ons

user avatar image for Alexandra Oberle
5 months ago

Ohhh! How exciting!!

user avatar image for Ivien
5 months ago

I signed up for newsletter before campaign but the email is different then my backerkit one. Can I still get free feather pin somehow?

user avatar image for Kim DiGiacomo
5 months ago

Do the pins have to match the bag if we bought the bag/pin combo? Or can you choose a bag and a different pin in a different bird?

Nope! you can pick whichever you like :)

user avatar image for Jim
Jim
5 months ago

In pictures there are multiple colors shown for the acrylic chain straps, however when I filled out my survey I only had black and white options. Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but are those an option or were they scrapped?

user avatar image for Katherine K Turpen
5 months ago

Anyone know why all the conure pin options aren't available?

Thanks for letting me know - I just fixed it and you should now be able to see all 7 conure colorations!