Hi, Not sure if it's worth contacting Cephalofair about this, as I read in the past they will not replace damaged boxes, is this still correct? Happy to have received my copy of Frosthaven yesterday...and even though it is sent in a reasonably strong box, there is no corner protection at all and this thing is HEAVY...postal handling is not exactly gentle, so it arrived with the majority of its corners crushed in, both outer box lid and inner box. Pretty disappointing for brand new game, and would definitively choose nicer condition one at retail if that was even an available thing in my country :D In anyone's experience, is this a pretty common occurrence? I know its "just the box" and its the game that matters, but well, some of us do care about the condition its received in and like to keep things in nice condition. Also kind of weird with all the space in the large box to place silica packet between the map board and above contents tightly packed in, resulting in ugly imprints of the silica crystals pushed into the map illustration :( And something not so negative...there appears to be a sticker sheet or two that may be corrections to rules? I can't find any information on this, if there is a run down of this could someone point me in the direction of the info? thanks!

user avatar image for Chris Kessler

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 8