Replies to Coyote & Crow Games: Ask Connor!
>1y

So, if print runs are not an option, how about making POD through DTRPG available, with a pledge or add on option here that grants a coupon there to get the book at cost plus shipping. A lot of publishers have done that with books they can't take to print, but decided to make available "in" print. Just something on my mind based on both the demand in the comments and your own inaugural update info and reply comments. Seems like you want to make print available, but print runs means managing an inventory or having third party distribution channels. The quality of DTRPG POD texts has been excellent for me. I've bought a whole library of POD stuff from them, some of it by accident even! (Werewolf Anniversary Edition, I'm looking at you! I did not order you! Why are you on my shelf?!)

>1y

Yeah, that's a great idea. :)

Hi Marion, We've got a great printer we enjoy working with (who did our core book) and we're looking at doing a print run of the Stories as a stretch goal. Down the line we might make some of these stories available as a print on demand but the reality is that POD through DTRPG isn't a great financial model for us at the moment. Thanks!