Project Update: Two PDF Adventures!
- Hippogruff Heist - Get ready for some highfalutin shenanigans and track down a prized, magical cookbook aboard the infamous riverboat The Spiffy Scull.
- Double the Treasure, Double the Trouble - Dive into a mini hex crawl through the Razor Ruin Reef to uncover the lost treasures of not just one but two pirate ships.
But wait, there's more on the horizon. These are just the first two adventures, with five more on the way. So stay tuned for updates. Once all of the adventures are fully complete, we’ll be putting them together into one PDF collection.
Ben and James
Project Update: Random Encounters, Slipcase, and more!
First things first, the much-anticipated Book of Random Encounters PDF is now available for download! Your journeys in Eem just got a lot more unpredictable and thrilling. With 1,500 Random Encounters (around 80 pages), you’ll be braving the murky Quagmash swamps or navigating the bustling city streets of Fleabag County with a huge variety of possibilities. From perilous encounters to fantastic discoveries, this book is an invaluable resource for Land of Eem and we’re super excited to get it into your hands. Look for links in your Backerkit account or in your email.
Slip into Elegance with our Slipcases! 📔
We're elated to unveil the designs for the box set slipcases. Originally, we were considering a nested box, but the slipcase made much more sense for Land of Eem’s three weighty tomes (plus the other extras). Crafted with both aesthetics and durability in mind, these cases will keep your books protected and look splendid on your shelves. And all of the gold filigree will be printed in gold foil on the slipcase!
All Book Covers: Finalized and Fabulous! 📚
The full cover designs for all our books have finally come together and are headed to pre-production for beautiful hardcover treatment!
Pre-Production: Engines are Roaring! 🛠️
We’re in the process of finalizing the files for print. That means double checking a ton of bits and bobs ranging from margins, to colors, to more complex elements like spot gloss and fancy gold foil. We’re dotting the i’s, crossing the t’s, and preparing the spells to bring Land of Eem to life. This stage ensures that every element, from printing quality to binding strength, meets a good standard, so that you all end up with the best books, maps, and game master screens that we can make.
First of all, we’d like to thank you sincerely for your patience. With a project this big (over 1000 pages of material!), it can take a minute to get everything ready. We encountered some pre-production delays, which are hard to predict, but are now moving forward. Your patience, feedback, and unwavering support have been like a wind in our sails!
Project Update: Pungeon Quest PDF, Online Generators & More! HA HA!
- Pungeon Quest PDF Delivery! Rejoice! The Pungeon Quest PDF has dispatched to all those who purchased it! Check your inboxes (and maybe those pesky spam folders, just in case) for your digital copy and dive into the perilous puntastic system-neutral adventure that awaits. Contact [email protected] for any questions.
- Online Random Generators are LIVE! Perhaps you’ve already noticed, but now you can conjure a multitude of random elements to add flavor to your tabletop adventures! Need to populate your Land of Eem games with Towns, Taverns, NPCs, Dungeons, Encounters, Adversaries, Treasure Hoards, Items, or Crafting Components? Well, I’ve got you covered! HA-HA! Head over to our Random Generators! However, we have just one teeny note: the PC Generator is still being tweaked by my team of electric wizards, so it’s currently not functioning properly. But all the others are fair game!
- Maps, Maps, and more Maps! You asked for it, so I commanded my minions to jump into action and upload all the Mucklands Settlement maps for you all to download! Just head on over to Land of Eem Maps!
- Land of Eem Books Printing Update! The Land of Eem books are mere inches away from being transformed into glorious print. We can almost hear the hum of the printing machines now! Stay alert, because an update on this is set to arrive imminently.
Project Update: Important Update: PDFs Available & Printing Progress!
Sorry I was reading through the campaign again to help satisfy my greedy anticipation of these wonderful books, when I noticed I couldn't see anything about there construction? How are they bound etc? Apologies if I missed them somewhere.
Project Update: Preview PDFs Available Now!
You will receive notifications today of the files being in your BackerKit account. Simply click on the link from the email from BackerKit or access your BackerKit survey and go to your downloads section to see the 3 files now available!
Project Update: May Campaign Update
Once the final edits are made, we’ll be able to start preparing the PDFs for print, and share them with all of you!
Thanks so much for your support and patience as we complete the game!
--The Land of Eem Team