I am a rest of the world backer and at the day of writing I got my pledge delivered to me. Everything is in order, neatly packed and also includes the addon I ordered. It is, as expected, of top quality, so I hope that brings some comfort to those still waiting - in my view, it's well worth the wait. In hopes that someone from Ghostfire also sees this, I must stress that communication on this project definitely left something to be desired. While there have been some noticeable improvements, the support ticket that I opened regarding the project and was due in March (as suggested by the ticket itself) is still due a reply, and the box itself arrived unannounced - there is no tracking number in Backerkit and I had to reschedule delivery after a failed delivery attempt. I sincerely hope that you would prioritize customer relationship management in your current and future projects - most certainly, everyone would be delighted to receive the amazing things you produce without having to worry about the status of the projects.

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 1