I’m surprised that this thread doesn’t exist yet! But for anyone who’s still browsing the backerkit in 2024 (or close to it), what are your thoughts on the critical events we’ll be receiving for this set’s villains? Here are my predictions for critical events: La Capitan - Probably the Sliver of Creation story, due to its… well, criticality. Miss Information - The critical event card is shown to be Freedom Five #293, which is a Glamour story heavily featuring a non-evil Aminia Twain. It’s Glamour. Good for her, honestly, we barely got any of her in EE. The Ennead - A bit out there with this prediction, but I think the Critical Event will ignore the Ennead’s character cards entirely and instead feature Hotepsekhemwy, the Scarab Lord, the big bad from Backdraft. Iron Legacy - Legacy of Destruction. This will also be easier than the base form. The Dreamer - Shoutout to Thunderbird for inspiring this thread by pointing out that Mr. Jitters would be a great Dreamer critical. Apostate - Xtreme Apostate. We’ve been told as much. Necrosis - Honestly, I don’t expect this to be a Necrosis event. My eyes are on Professor Pollution, but that might be wishful thinking. Grimm - Absolutely Grimm will be on the character card, but I don’t know enough about him to know what he’ll be doing there. Ruler of Aeternus - Maybe once we have more information on Soulseeker I’ll be able to guess this, but I imagine it’ll be Aeternus, straight-up, ready to invade the Realm of Discord.

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 4