I’ve followed Iron Circus since it was just Templar AZ floating around on the internet and I’ve never seen a delay like this from them. I think it’s possible that for once they really bit off more than they could chew by not wrapping some of the secondary projects before launching a frickin animation studio that affluent furries would throw money at like our government throws money at the military. And frankly, I get it. Those little cats and their moonshine represent a whole new (potential) chapter for the company with a lot of opportunities on the other side. Unfortunately, I think it means our project got shafted because it’s not as delicate or promising. I do think they will eventually fulfill our orders, but I don’t think it’s happening until something shifts with Lackadaisy and more resources are put into *finally* tying off the major loose ends. Am I disappointed? Oh f**k yeah. But I do think they’re coming. It just might be 2 full years OR MORE after we backed the project. Honestly, I’m still game because I want my horny comics and I love this company. I’m choosing to trust that, behind the scenes, they’re taking feverish notes on how *not* to shoot themselves in the foot so effectively in the future.

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 1