Hy! I just wanted to leave a comment saying that I do not normally read comic books. As a professional Editor, I find that reading them becomes quite annoying because of all the errors lol and honestly, a lot of the big ones (ie Marvel and DC) are lots of punching and not much plot! But I do make very, *very* rare exceptions to my no-comics rule, and this is now one of them. I am so excited to give this a try! I have ordered the glittery copy for display, and PDF for reading. Seriously, well done, team. This looks absolutely wonderful. And after "comicgate" (#cringe...) it is something the comic book industry desperately needs! I myself am pansexual, but I never experienced any kind of misunderstanding, bullying, rejection, depression, etc, associated with it. I've had it easy with my sexuality, seriously. I feel so sad when I hear and read about other LGBTQIA2S+ struggles! The fact so many voices are coming together to write their real stories or stories inspired by their experiences, etc, and that donated copies will go to public libraries too, I think this project will make a real difference in a lot of lives. #HYPETRAIN!!! Lots of love from the UK.

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 0