CREATOR
Greetings,
And thank you for following the project. We are off to a running start. I'll be putting up a poll or two and setting up a few more fun things for the coming days.
Maybe tell everyone in the comments how you came to the Traveller/Cepheus Engine game, how long you've been playing, and what's your favorite campaign style.
I played Traveller a couple of times at conventions, and I ran a Cepheus Engine game last summer for a few sessions, but it never took off. Then in November, I stumbled across someone's Mongoose 2nd edition Traveller collection at Half-priced books. Included in there was the Cepheus Deluxe core book and a few Cepheus Engine resources. I was hooked immediately. Been playing in or running at least 2 games a week ever since.
My favorite game style is the Drifter game, where you're a space bum without a ship and not a lot of money. You spend your time doing jobs (usually for shady folks) and trying to get to the next system where *maybe* it'll be better.
Anyway - welcome to the campaign and I hope we can grow this resource to be useful for everyone's table.
-- Paul
And thank you for following the project. We are off to a running start. I'll be putting up a poll or two and setting up a few more fun things for the coming days.
Maybe tell everyone in the comments how you came to the Traveller/Cepheus Engine game, how long you've been playing, and what's your favorite campaign style.
I played Traveller a couple of times at conventions, and I ran a Cepheus Engine game last summer for a few sessions, but it never took off. Then in November, I stumbled across someone's Mongoose 2nd edition Traveller collection at Half-priced books. Included in there was the Cepheus Deluxe core book and a few Cepheus Engine resources. I was hooked immediately. Been playing in or running at least 2 games a week ever since.
My favorite game style is the Drifter game, where you're a space bum without a ship and not a lot of money. You spend your time doing jobs (usually for shady folks) and trying to get to the next system where *maybe* it'll be better.
Anyway - welcome to the campaign and I hope we can grow this resource to be useful for everyone's table.
-- Paul
Comments
0