Skip to main content
That's friggin' great! Thanks to everyone so far. Let's keep that train going.

I'm going to be setting up some incentives.

The first one is to get 20 sign-ups at the Mystic Bull Games newsletter (https://www.mysticbull.com). If we can get 20 sign-ups today, I'll release the Cepheus Engine Personal Combat Reference Sheet here for free!

The Cepheus Engine Personal Combat Guide is a short PDF that consolidates the combat rules into a cheat sheet and then gives you some worksheets to keep all your combat modifiers and character details straight.

I started making these because my players couldn't keep their combat rules straight. Saves a lot on book flipping!  



I did one for Mongoose 2e TAS, and folks seemed to love it (over here: 

Sign up for the Mystic Bull Games newsletter here: https://www.mysticbull.com/

And thanks for funding the project! 
0
Share

Share

Twitter

Bluesky

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 0
Loading

Confirm