Hi there, I had a few questions. 1. The Everything Bundle obviously includes everything physical and pdf. If I were to get the Physical Bundle, Dagger in the Heart, GM screen, and Map+Stickers addons, it adds up to the same price as the Everything pledge tier. Do all these Addons together include everything from the Everything tier, or is there anything missing? 2. I also noticed that on your website, the Photo for the Map+Stickers used appears to be a special slipcase. Does this slipcase come with the Everything tier or the addons? 3. I noticed a price discrepancy between the Heartsblood edition on your website being £275 online, but here the price is £345. Is this accurate? If so, why such a big price difference? 4. Is there any way to put in a color request for the heartsblood? I absolutely love the red and black versions, but I'm really not a fan of the green at all. I get that it's hard to take preferences into consideration, but If I'm gonna drop $500 on a book with multiple versions, it would be nice to at least NOT receive the one I like the least. Thanks!

user avatar image for Elaine Lithgow

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 3