Like others posting here, I still have not received my reward. I emailed on 2/14 and again on 2/26. Both times, I received an automated reply that I would hear from someone in 72 hours, but that has not happened. I posted a comment to the 3/2 update, but never got a response. I never received a shipping notification for my Travelbook. When I go into BackerKit, there’s a USPS tracking number. When I first discovered this in February, the tracking said that the shipment was received in Portland, OR, on 12/9. Nothing since then. When I check the tracking number now, it says the label was created, but the package hasn't been received. I'm fine waiting if something has gone wrong on the creator's end, but I would appreciate someone confirming that my order is outstanding and that they will eventually be filling it. Unfortunately, after all this lack of communication, I'm worried I'll never hear from them and should just dispute the charge with my credit card...
I have received nothing. No replies to my emails, no email indicating that perhaps it was sent or lost or stolen or disappeared...nothing. It is now mid May and no word. Will there be an update and will we receive our orders at some point soon, please? Thanks.
I have still not received my Travelbook as of April 6, 2023. I got the update about a lost shipment and I sent an email response to it but have received no reply. I would like to know if I am ever going to receive what I purchased. Thank you.
Project Update: Update On Your Travelbook Order.
I want you to know, I am working on solutions to our shipping dilemma and will ensure you get your reward!
The summary of the issue is as follows.
- Back in January, we dropped off a huge bunch of orders with USPS and we discovered that they did not get scanned and no info was provided about there whereabouts.
- We did not know how many orders were affected by this status, and so we had you email us to get a gauge. From those emails we were able to pinpoint the specific batch and we determined it was around 200. So with 200+ units that disappeared, we discovered that we are short on the ballpoint pens. Our theory is that our supplier mixed up the fountain pens and ballpoint pens. That means, if you dont mind receiving a fountain pen instead, we will gift that to you so that you do not have to wait further.
- If not, more pens are in production and we will get the shipping expedited to us. It will likely take another month until those arrive here in Portland..
We will be responding to your emails today and tomorrow, please respond back indicating if you do not mind a fountain pen or are willing to wait for the ballpoint pen.
Now, as for the batch of 50+ orders that were dropped off on my porch, we are duplicating those today and will ship them out Monday. You will know if you are a part of this bunch because your tracking will show that it was delivered to Portland...
More to come, check the comments for smaller updates,
Project Update: Resolving Shipping Issues, or Orders With Errors!
This update pertains to those still attempting to receive there reward, or those who received it incorrectly.
1. Shipments from one of our international shipping batches still shows a status of "To Be Dropped Off", OR "Waiting to be Scanned". It is a batch from January 17th. There may be some domestic orders in that batch as well. From our history with USPS, this indicates that this particular batch was not scanned and is unnacounted for. We have printed and shipped all of the orders so they were indeed dropped off and sent by us.
If this is your situation, what we need from you is the following: please email us with the subject line "Travelbook Shipping Issue". We will do what it takes to get your status to be delivered. Typically we try to cancel the original order, and then duplicate and ship it again. ( [email protected] )
2. Now if you are having seperate issues, please email us with the subject line "Travelbook Issue". ( [email protected] )
Strangely, our spam filter caught dozens and dozend of email inquiries that came through our website. We are sorry for the delay in responding that this caused.
Emailing us directly with said subject lines will help us prioritize your situation and bring it to a happy resolution!
I've already made a comment on here once and reached out via the website's contact form twice but have yet to hear back. I received the wrong add on and would like to exchange it for what I had ordered. I don't want to be that person who comments their customer service inquiries on tiktok but since I haven't been hearing back I'm inching that way.
I ordered two of the passport wallets one for me and one for my mother. They are lovely but US passports don't fit! You can wedge it into the slot but my mother couldn't extricate hers once it was in. This is a real problem as it renders them useless. Perhaps the stitching wasn't taken into account when measuring? Am I the only one with this problem? Thanks, JK
I ordered a fountain pen but received a rollerball. Please let me know how to get this exchanged. I’ve sent a message through “contact us” on your website and also through the backerkit site with no responses to date. Please let me know next steps. Thank you. (PS I see in one of the updates you just returned from overseas. I’m re-posting this here just in case it’s easier to spot than buried in all the other comments.)
Project Update: 1779... AND International Shipping Update!
THE climax of the United States Revolutionary War,
the number of orders we have shipped thus far...
Hey bookish friends
As I am writing this, we have shipped precicely 1779 shipments. We are thrilled by their reception. See the social media tags below.
International Shipping Update
A few important details for our international backers.
Your local courier cannot update the tracking becasue they are totally disconnected from our systems. So be prepared! You may have to present yourself to your local courier with a valid ID in order to retrieve your package. Let us know if you have any questions.
We will do our best to make sure all of you wonderful people receive your items! We are so thankful for you.
We will check in again soon!
-Westley & team