Replies to Source Point Press: Project Update: Minor Delay with the slipcase.
13d

Same here...I liked supporting the original project, and I liked the rewards for the second edition. I wanted to go ahead and support him again. Now, I feel like I threw away $150. But man, if I was in Staats shoes, I would feel like I'm in hell right now. But then again, maybe he saw the writing on the wall and stepped out of the fulfillment process long ago. Maybe it's just the publishers and other people that will take the fall, but have nothing to lose if they just fold the project. All I know is that this is looking very bad for Staats, and if I was him, I would never be publishing anything again. I would probably just deep six any email addresses tied to the project, and put a strong parental lock on this website so that he doesn't have to see all the hate going his way. I know I certainly won't back another project from Staats, even if he uses the same group as he did in the first successfully fulfilled kickstarter. It doesn't matter if he's not involved in the fulfillment. Anything that goes wrong reflects squarely back on him, unfortunately. And at this point, this project is a disaster.