I don't know if it mentioned somewhere on the project page that the slipcase exclusively fits the second printing. I have an original Kickstarter printing, and I thought this slip case would be a good way to keep the postmortem and the original printing together in the same place. How wrong I was, this slip case is not even close to big enough to fit my original copy of the book, let alone with the postmortem. If I had realized that my 1st edition would not fit in the slipcase, I would have ordered another copy to store in it, now I just have slip case with the postmortem floating around in it like a 5 year old wearing his dad's blue jeans. The only information I can find that indicates the slip case is only for the 2nd printing is the phrasing in the survey "The World of Warcraft Diary Slipcase 2nd printing", but I do not recall seeing any information about the dimensions of the printing being different than the first printing, all I see is: "The content between the first and second editions is identical" shame on me I guess for assuming that identical content would mean identical/compatible dimensions.

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 11