AUTHOR + SONGWRITER (Vol. 1)
AUTHOR (Vol. 1):
AUTHOR (Vol. 1):
- Submit your flash fiction* story for entry into Tales of The Black Piper, vol. 1
- Guaranteed publication alongside bestselling and/or veteran writers
- Professional editing + a dedicated team of alpha & beta readers
- Custom, full-arrangement soundtrack based on your work, composed by Hollywood professionals **
- Post-campaign royalties for your contribution as sold through PubShare
- Dynamic tier pricing***
- Compose an "alternate soundtrack" / song for a story in Tales of The Black Piper, vol. 1 †
- 1 min to 3 min composition
- Post-campaign royalties for your contribution as distributed/sold through Symphonic
- Potential recording & potential mixing ††
- Copy of Tales of The Black Piper, vol. 1
- Anthology (book or PDF)
- Album (CD or MP3)
* Up to 1k words (upgradeable to 5k, if you need more space!). Submissions must follow guidelines and are subject to direction from the editor. Please see the story page for more details.
** Up to 1 min. (upgradeable to 3 mins for more listening pleasure!)
*** See the GOALS section on the story page for details
† A composer from The Black Piper will create an official soundtrack for every story in the anthology, and you will be assigned and compose an additional/alternate soundtrack (or song) on one story from the album. Your submission will be subject to Creative Direction.
†† Recording and mixing depend on goals reached, music style of the composition, production timing, & musical complexity. In the event of a recording, you will need to provide a draft of the orchestration for evaluation and final determination. The Black Piper may elect to assist you in polishing and preparing the orchestration for recording at their sole discretion.
Please consult the story page under The Anthology > For Writers and The Anthology > For Composers, as well as the FAQ for additional details, and make sure to read the author Submission Guide and ask us any questions you have.