Skip to main content

For everyone that's getting the dust covers, which one is your favorite and is that also the one that you're going to be choosing for your book? For me, my favorite has to be Polar Bare because it reminds me so much of the fantasy romance novels that I'd used to be able to find on shelves at places like Dominic's the grocery store chain. That being said, I'm personally going with the BDSM cover because I'm a simple enby and the idea of pulling off the Dungeons & Daddies dust cover to reveal that I'm actually reading Dungeons & Daddies feels like the kind of humor I'd see in Looney Tunes and makes me chuckle. Also this will be on the shelf with my other TTRPG books and I want to make sure that I still know which book it is when looking at the spine because I know that if I don't take it off the shelf twice a month then I'll be looking at my bookshelf one day and wonder why I have a giant smut book on the same shelf as my TTRPG stuff.

user avatar image for Jessy
1
Share

Share

Twitter

Bluesky

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 1
Loading

Confirm