Changelog highlights recent updates and additions to the BackerKit backer management system.
Improved Welcome Page
- We redesigned the welcome page to include information about the original crowdfunding campaign.
Improved Share Page
- We now include project updates on the share page when backers finish their survey.
- We now include links to the project creators facebook and twitter account on the share page when backers finish their survey.
- Backers can now post a message (with emojis!) to other backers on the share page.
Improvements to the Add-On Page
- Re-organized the ‘Balance’ section of the cart to make it easier to understand payments and credits.
- Backers now see the most popular add-on for their pledge level highlighted on the add-on page.
- Backers can now see the cost of shipping for add-ons with shipping tables on the add-on page.
- Backers can directly add add-ons to their cart if there are no variant choices.
Improvements to backer pages
- Refunds from credit card transactions are now shown when viewing a backer.
- Improved paypal checkout for the pre-order store.
- Fixed incorrect “raised in BackerKit” amount displayed in pre-order stores.
- Fixed links created in tweets if the project does not have pre-order store enabled.
- Creators can now delete a fulfillment channel if all packages have been deleted.
- Updated the layout of the share page on desktop and mobile.
For past Changelog updates, visit our Changelog Archive.