Changelog highlights recent updates and additions to the BackerKit backer management system.
- Improved the address validation flow to make it clearer when we find a more accurate address.
- Creators now have the option to add a Retail Price that will appear next to an add-on.
- Creators can now add links to external sites that appear for backers when they complete the survey.
- Refunds processed via Stripe now appear when viewing a backer’s page.
- Creators can now access more detailed stats about Support Tickets when they first send out surveys.
- Creators who have several projects can now segment for backers that pledged in multiple campaigns.
- Creators now see a list of the Community Feed on the Dashboard.
- Implemented new Stripe credit card form for additional security.
- Funds raised via PayPal are now included in daily emails.
- Fixed a bug that was causing price amounts in Shipstation to sometime appear as doubled.
- Backers who have completed their survey are now directed to the Community page when returning to BackerKit to keep up to date with the project.
- Cleaned up the flow on survey questions to make next steps more obvious.
- Improved the daily updates sent to creators to be more informative.
For past BackerKit Changelog updates, visit our Changelog Archive.