Product Updates covers what the BackerKit team has been building for BackerKit Launch, Marketing (Ads and Newsletter), and Pledge Manager, as well as global BackerKit account changes to better serve Kickstarter and Indiegogo crowdfunding creators.
— WHAT’S NEW —
- Get a quick overview of your Launch performance: When you log into your BackerKit account, you’ll immediately be able to see your email sent count, pledge count, and funds raised on the product offerings page.
Marketing (Ads & Newsletter)
- Your Marketing performance, at a glance: We’ve combined the Newsletter and Ads modules on the product offerings page into one BackerKit Marketing module, with the funds raised by each displayed.
- State-based shipping: It’s easier than ever to charge for shipping. Creators can now set up different shipping rates by state in addition to countries.
- Bug fixes:
- Price will always be a required field when creating an add-on.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to save pre-order shipping entries that had no data filled out.