New Pre-order store
- Engineered to tell your story
- We simplified the store layout by making the items and cart easier to manage.
- We introduced the ability to switch to a “wide” layout that highlights your images instead of your title and description.
- You can now customize your project title, description, brand logo, colors and call-to-action button text specifically for the pre-order store.
- You can host a simple widget of our pre-order on your own site for even more customization.
- Promote Your Store
- Now you can add a promotional banner along with a countdown timer to drive urgency to your store.
- Be able to see what sources are driving the most pre-order store conversions with referral tracking.
- Integrate with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to get detailed stats on your conversion rates.
- Easily connect your Kickstarter Spotlight to drive all people who stumble upon your Kickstarter page directly to your pre-order store.
- Keep your Crowdfunding project in mind
- Show or hide your crowdfunding stats from your original campaign.
- You can now feature an item and give it an expanded view with one-click add to cart button.
- You can also sort your items in any order as well as assign categories. This is great to highlight bundles and limited items
Add-on Stretch Goals
- Didn’t hit a stretch goal item in your original campaign? Create a stretch goal item in BackerKit that will only be available if enough backers pledge to purchase it. (Note: this feature is in beta, so please contact us if you’re interested in trying it!
Backer Account improvements
- Backers who have a Backer Account can now visit their profile to see a customized list of current crowdfunding projects based on their interests.
- Backers with a Backer Account will now have first priority in survey smoke tests.
- Backers with a Backer Account will now be prompted to log in to their account before starting their survey.
- New redesigned profile that easily highlights surveys that are not completed first.
- Backers with Backer accounts can now see the most recent estimated shipping date for each project.
- Fixed an issue that was displaying the incorrect “What’s next” section on the dashboard.
- Order confirmation emails now correctly show Whole Order shipping fees.
- Fixed a bug that was not returning add-ons when searching the exact add-on name in the search bar.
- Added an export for Gamesquest fulfillment services.
- Fixed a bug that was incorrectly showing the same package group multiple time in rare circumstances.
- Creators can now set the exact time for the pre-order countdown timer.