New Backer Accounts
Introducing the all new Backer Account. Read our blog for a more in-depth look.
- Backer Account backers can now explore our most recent BackerKit Staff Favorites.
- Backer Account backers can edit the interest categories for their recommendations.
- Backer Account backers experience a new onboarding on how a Backer Account works.
- Backer Account backers can view their confirmation page for their active projects.
- Backer Account backers see a “Welcome Back!” banner when getting new surveys.
- Backer Account backers see a redesigned Settings page for their account to make it easier to add payment methods and update shipping address.
- Backers can now navigate to their Backer Account directly from a survey.
- Backer Account backers can now remove payment information.
- Backer Account backers who do not confirm their account will receive a reminder email.
- Creators can now include the “Raised in BackerKit” amounts on their pre-order store
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly removed files that backers uploaded to add-on questions when returning to a survey.
- Fixed a bug that made the input field appear incorrect when editing shipping regions.
- Fixed a bug that was causing issues with scrolling on iOS on a pre-order store.
- Fixed a bug that made sorting on a pre-order widget not appear correct.
- Creators can see the project name when switching pledges on a backer profile.
- Fixed the segment filter for “Backers with shippable SKUs”