Backer Account Recommended Projects Email
- Backer Account holders who have opted in will get a weekly email of their “Trending for you” project list. This feature is slowly rolling out over the coming weeks.
- Creators can now easily copy add-ons, pledge questions, and/or shipping profiles from one project to another. This makes it easy if you are setting up a Kickstarter and/or Indiegogo InDemand project, or if you want to copy add-ons from an older project into your new one.
- Creators can access this by navigating to www.backerkit.com/admin/tools
Global Backer Search
- Via the All Projects Page, you can now search for backers and view all the projects they’ve backed.
- If a backer writes in with a question, you can easily see which projects they have backed without having to search each of your projects individually.
- Creators can access this at the top of www.backerkit.com/projects
Pre-Order Abandoned Cart Conversions
- Creators can now see how many reminder emails were sent and how effective it was at reminding potential pre-order purchasers that they did not finish their checkout process.
- “Your password has been reset” emails no longer send when creating a Backer Account the first time.
- Pledge items now appear in alphabetical order when a backer is on the add-on page in a survey.
- Stretch Goal add-ons now correctly show information before clicking into the add-on.
- Easyship Export has been updated to better integrate with Easyship.
- Creators can no longer hide all variants for an add-on as this was causing issues when backers ordered the add-on.
- Creators can no longer change their currency as this was causing problems when switching from the currency of their original platform.