Pre-order promo banner
- Creators now have the ability to add a promo banner at the top of the pre-order page. This can be used for highlighting why someone should pre-order (eg: discounted prices, limited time offers, early shipping).
Abandoned Cart reminders
- We now send a reminder email to pre-order backers who have added items to their cart but have not finished the checkout process.
- Creators can now see a breakdown of funds when they start charging.
- Creators now see a Fulfillment section that shows the progress of how many backers have been marked as shipped.
Auto Fulfilling backers not getting items
- After locking orders, BackerKit can now detect any backers who are not receiving any SKUs and allows creators to easily mark them as Fulfilled.
- Creators can now change the sort order for how FAQs are displayed to backers
- Added clarification for what a Direct pre-order conversion means.
- Survey completion percentage on the dashboard no longer includes pre-order backers.
- Added a check in the setup review to check for shipping profiles that do not include an “Everywhere else” region.
- Creators can no longer add variants to add-ons that were purchased without a variant.