You can leverage your social media following for crowdfunding success. But it’s going to take more than simply sharing a link on Twitter to start seeing those pledges roll in. Community-building is a foundational part of crowdfunding. And when it comes to social media — where the best practices are rapidly evolving and follower count is no guarantee of engagement — there are very specific tactics that you’ll need to use in order to mobilize your audience.
So how can you turn your social media followers into crowdfunding backers? To answer that question for you, BackerKit alongside guest speaker Laser Malena-Webber from Laser Campaigns will be sharing expert tips, tricks, and advice during our upcoming webinar.
Join us and learn:
- How to build a dedicated following on social media.
- What social media platform is right for you?
- How to nurture and engage with your community
- How to expertly share your crowdfunding project with your social media following.
- Some myths about social media and crowdfunding.
Laser Malena-Webber is a musician and crowdfunding coach who has raised over a million dollars on Kickstarter for independent musicians, writers, artists, and filmmakers. They have Kickstarted 4 Billboard-topping albums and raised over $100,000 on Patreon for their band, The Doubleclicks.
Jason Furie (Senior Community Manager, BackerKit)