Indiginerds: Tales From Modern Indigenous Life
Indiginerds collects work from over a dozen Indigenous artists and writers! From gaming to social media, pirateradio to garagebands, Star Trek to D&D, all the way to missed connections and drama at the pow-wow, Indigenous culture is growing and vibrant!
Project Update: NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW Interior Artist Announcement
- Gus Vasquez, who also first illustrated the heroes of Big Hero 6 before they starred in the Oscar Award winning Disney animated feature;
- Mike Miller, who’s work at Marvel and DC includes the video game prequel Injustice: Gods Among Us;
- Gabriel Guzman, who’s worked on the biggest franchises in the world including Star Wars, Mass Effect, Starcraft, and Conan among others;
- Chris Burnham, the New York Times best selling artist of Batman Incorporated and co-creator of Nameless;
- Aaron Kuder, fan favorite artist of Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, Action Comics, and Fantastic Four;
- Rag Morales, artist of the award winning Identity Crisis with Brad Meltzer.
Project Update: Two More Supreme Stretch Goals Nearly Unlocked!
- Free DRM-free PDF digital editions of every single chapter of THE AMORY WARS: GOOD APOLLO, I’M BURNING STAR IV, VOL. II: NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW have been added to every physical reserved order;
- A set of three premium THE AMORY WARS bookmarks have been added to every physical reserved order;
- Every hardcover has been upgraded with Spot U/V and either a deboss or emboss embellishments;
- Every single issue comic has been upgraded to a deluxe cardstock cover with Spot U/V embellishments;
- Every softcover has been upgraded with Spot U/V embellishments;
- Every slipcase has been upgraded with Spot U/V and emboss embellishments; and
- Every physical reserved order of $75 or more will receive a four piece THE AMORY WARS enamel pin set and we’ve unlocked the same pin set as an Add-On item for $40!
- When we reach $875,000, we’ll add THE AMORY WARS trading card set to every physical reserved order of $75 or more and unlock the trading card set as an Add-On item; and
- When we reach 6,000 fans, we’ll add THE AMORY WARS “tour poster” to every physical reserved order!
We have one more top secret Supreme Stretch Goal left to reveal... Can we unlock these two goals so we can reveal it before the campaign ends?
Keep sharing our final week announcements with your fellow fans so they can participate in THE AMORY WARS Returns With NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW campaign before it ends on Thursday! As a reminder, the new THE AMORY WARS: GOOD APOLLO, I’M BURNING STAR IV, VOL. II: NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW series offered through this campaign will be offered through other channels including comic shops and bookstores in 2024 and 2025.
Project Update: PHOTODUMP! Join our crew for a St Louis research trip!
Our primary animation team spent a few days touring the city, taking inspirational photos and notes for season one, and we figured you might like to see a few.
Enjoy! And please fill out your backer survey here if you haven't already done so; we've already begun shipping plushes and keychains!
(...uh-oh. I hope none of these count as spoilers!)
Project Update: Slowly but surly I am learning BackerKit Campaigns. Muhahah...Rakehell is coming!
I am excited to give BackKit a spin, the "Rakehell" teaser page is live. Give it a peek, but don't stare too long..it might stare back!
Doran - Creator of WhiteFire Comics.
Project Update: Raise Your Hands High In Real Time! Plus A New Stretch Goal!
Project Update: We Heard You… More Levels & Add-Ons!
- A Slipcased Hardcover Set + Comic Book Set is now available for $200, which is a 16% savings vs the retail price of the individual items in the bundle, as Campaign Level 6.33.
- A Signed Slipcased Hardcover Set + Comic Book Set + Commemorative Art Print, limited to 500 sets, is now available for $280, also a 16% savings compared to the the retail price of the individual items in the bundle, as Campaign Level 6.78.
- THE AMORY WARS enamel pin set is now available as an Add-On for $40.
- When we unlock THE AMORY WARS trading card set, we’ll make that available as an add-on as well!
Project Update: The pins are done at last!
The Dinah Might pins from our 200k stretch goal have finally been produced! These will be sent out to all of our day-one backers at no extra charge.
Meanwhile, production on Smut Peddler X has started, and we're currently waiting for proofs of My Monster Girlfriend. It's been a slower process that we expected, folks, but it is happening!
Thank you again for your bottomless patience and understanding! And stay tuned! we'll let you know here when the books are going out!
Project Update: Enamel pins are complete
Since we hit our 60k stretch goal, they'll be sent out to every backer who ordered a physical book.
Speaking of the physical book, it's still in prepress, but should be done soon. We're expecting to get proofs from the printer in early December! Ebooks will be coming extremely soon, too! This has taken way longer than expected, but it's on its way!
Thank yo so much for your patience! We ain't failed to fulfill a crowdfund yet, and that's not about to change!
Project Update: SURPRISE! BONUS BOOZE CATS!
Up now on YouTube, a quickie bonus vignette, featuring a young Rocky and Freckle! Watch it here!
More news and updates soon! Happy Thanksgiving (and Friendsgiving) to those who celebrate!
Project Update: Early Bird sketch delivery + Print effects preview
If you got one, and you filled out the survey before Sunday afternoon, open it again and check your confirmation page. You should see the art link added to the "Special Notes" section:
These notes are specific to your survey, so until the ebook comes out, you're the only person who gets to see the link. (Unless you want to show it to someone else, of course!)
There's still half a dozen of you who haven't sent in your prompts yet. And, uh...no rush. I still have to finish up other things about the book (such as the "Previously On" and the character profiles), so giving me extra time for that is totally fine.
2) Speaking of other things about the book:
I posted on the Leif & Thorn website about the transparency effects in the time-loop arc, and different ways I could translate that into print.
If you're all caught up on the strip, give it a look!
(If not -- tread carefully, the post has serious spoilers.)