Indiginerds: Tales From Modern Indigenous Life
Indiginerds collects work from over a dozen Indigenous artists and writers! From gaming to social media, pirateradio to garagebands, Star Trek to D&D, all the way to missed connections and drama at the pow-wow, Indigenous culture is growing and vibrant!
Thanks Claudio, Chondra (and Travis, Josh, and Zach) for putting out such awesome music and this amazing story of The Amory Wars. It’s been such a privilege following this band for over 20 years! And thanks BOOM! Studios for partnering with Claudio and putting on this campaign to bring the NWFT story to life in comic book form! Let’s end this campaign on a high note, fellow Children of the Fence! Super stoked to read NWFT when it comes out! 🤘
Who else thinks the last stretch goal marker should be simply achieving the original 8? Considering we gave them almost a million dollars, that’d be a nice way to say thank you instead of sticking to their cash-milking to the last second. “For achieving all previous goals, you unlocked and earned the final goal!” Sounds good to me.
Never underestimate our feral enthusiasm for all things Coheed related. The Fence is unstoppable. I’m so happy to be a part of this backer. This community is truly one of the best I’ve ever been able to say I’ve been included in. We rock! Big thanks to Claudio & crew for bringing forth some of the best music and lore to have graced our small blue dot. Forever a COTF!
Project Update: NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW Interior Artist Announcement
- Gus Vasquez, who also first illustrated the heroes of Big Hero 6 before they starred in the Oscar Award winning Disney animated feature;
- Mike Miller, who’s work at Marvel and DC includes the video game prequel Injustice: Gods Among Us;
- Gabriel Guzman, who’s worked on the biggest franchises in the world including Star Wars, Mass Effect, Starcraft, and Conan among others;
- Chris Burnham, the New York Times best selling artist of Batman Incorporated and co-creator of Nameless;
- Aaron Kuder, fan favorite artist of Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, Action Comics, and Fantastic Four;
- Rag Morales, artist of the award winning Identity Crisis with Brad Meltzer.